DCA Process Advantage
Direct Consulting Associates’ staffing process delivers superior business results. Our goal is to understand your business, IT talent needs, become a trusted staffing partner, and provide the right IT resources on a consistent basis.
Our 4 step staffing process helps to ensure your IT talent needs are met and your projects are successful:
1) UNDERSTANDING YOUR BUSINESS AND IT NEEDS.
We start by listening and understanding your business, IT initiatives, business objectives and work environment. We listen and understand what combination of staffing, project management or consulting capabilities you will require to meet your IT business needs. We strive to clearly understand your needs to ensure a successful partnership.
2) SEARCHING FOR YOUR IDEAL CANDIDATE.
Once the understanding is complete, we engage our recruiting team and leverage our extensive network of skilled IT consultants and top performers across the wide range of IT applications to ensure a successful search for your ideal IT candidate.
3) SCREENING AND NARROWING THE FIELD.
Our screening and selection stage is very thorough. We screen every resume, conduct interviews, assess technical experience and expertise and follow through on reference checks prior to presenting an IT candidate.
4) TALENT MANAGEMENT AND RETENTION.
Talent management and retention is a key component of our staffing services. We take care of our team and view our IT consultants as part of the Direct Consulting Associates family. The difference will be clearly visible in the quality of the work you receive, and the commitment and dedication to your success that is tangible.
Our talent and retention efforts include:
- Participation in the on-boarding process
- Provision of performance reviews to ensure consultant is meeting your expectations
- Maintaining contact with our consultants every 25 days
- Implementation of a 45 day process for you and current consultant in the event of a project extension. This process includes extending current consultant or proactively sourcing a substitute consultant with the same expertise for a seamless transition.
To learn more about how DCA can meet your IT staffing needs, contact Frank Myeroff at 440-996-0051 and email@example.com.